APCA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, educational organization focused on representation of Asian Pacific Islanders (API) employed by AT&T Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiaries.
Primarily oriented toward active employees, APCA exists to:
- Create opportunities to develop and enhance the leadership skills of individuals interested in personal advancement, public service and corporate volunteerism.
- Serve as a valued Employee Resource Group (ERG) for AT&T through active participation and visible support of programs and activities that help to enhance the image and promote closer ties between APIs and Non-APIs at work and in the community.
- Support charitable purposes providing information and assistance to Asians and Pacific Islanders, economically and educationally disadvantaged communities.
- Interact positively through community services with an API emphasis.
- Educate the public on the rich heritage, diverse cultures and valued traditions of APIs.
- Support the mutual ideals and values of other AT&T Employee Resource Groups.
- Encourage partnerships and alliances between corporations and non-profit organizations that promote philanthropy for the benefit of the entire community.